sábado, abril 07, 2007

El myspace me está consumiendo...

http://www.myspace.com/daysbetweenstationsband
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Days Between Stations
Date: Apr 6, 2007 1:11 PM

what a coincidence... I wanted to thank you for such a lovely comment you left.
Then I saw that you music was Mighty Six Ninety. Jeremy is one of my closest friends. We were hanging out last night, and I told him about you, he got a big smile, he appreciated it

hope you have a terrific weekend

Sepand
----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: valani
Date: Apr 7, 2007 9:27 AM

Now I´m who wants to thank you, you put a big big smile in my face... I just can´t imagine two talented musicians talking about a litlle and insignificant comment ... maybe it wasn´t that insignificant =D
I really enjoyed your music, I found it complete and sensitive. Good job guys.
Please give greetings to all the members of your band and to Jeremy... this is a little example of How the great people are always related.
Best wishes

Ana Valani

From: Days Between Stations
Date: Apr 7, 2007 9:54 AM
Subject: RE: hey Sepand!
Body:
buenos dias ana

Of course it was not insignificant at all. Thanks for the kind words......no need to make us blush :-)
Thanks so much for the kind words, they do mean a lot, I can't wait to have the album in my hands....

que onda? Oscar es de Mexico, y vivi en Espana para 6 anos

Sepand
----------------- Original Message -----------------

Y DE AHI PA'L REAL
NECESITO AYUDA PROFESIONAL
¡YA!

No hay comentarios.: